Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been Tagged!

By Kathy (my mom-in-law)

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1 - He gives me massages and/or tickles on my back almost daily.
2 - He knows and is friends with just about everyone.
3 - He always says 'yes' when someone is in need of his help.
4 - He's plays guitar in our band FEDEX. Fedex Rules!

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1 - I worked for my grandparents at their pharmacy
2 - Manicurist
3 - Albertson's Deli
4 - Census Bureau (I was sworn to secrecy)

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1 - Almost every Disney movie
2 - Braveheart "FREEEEEDOOOOM!"
3 - Gladiator
4 - Tommy Boy (I quote this movie often. I miss Chris Farley!)

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1 - The Biggest Loser
2 - Design on a Dime
3 - Survivor
4 - The Office (I Love Dwight!)

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1 - Flyladies (Daily challenge's for cleaning and organizing your home)
2 - Brooke
3 - Facebook
4 - My bro-in-law Elder Matt Horspool

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1 - Chocolate candies & candy bars (Reese's p.b. cups, Skor, m&m's, Hershey's dark chocolate, Milky Way Midnight)
2 - El Burrito's Special burrito
3 - Shish kabobs
4 - Smoothies

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1 - East Coast (during fall foliage, Church history, and American history)
2 - England & Poland (Family History)
3 - New Zealand
4 - Figi

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1 - Getting back in shape after having five kids
2 - My 32nd birthday
3 - Josh's 1st birthday 09-09-09
4 - The second coming (What? It can happen!)

4 PEOPLE I TAG:
Anyone that wants to do this

4 comments:

Letti said...

Tami that was fun learning more about you. I think you look great for having 5 kids and they are all beautiful. I am so glad that I found your blog.

Jill Land said...

I love Dwight too! The Office is probably the funniest show ever!

b + j = calculus said...

love it! the second coming!

KDH said...

I love your smoothies, too.