Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We Are A Happy Family

Seven is the perfect number. I can't believe this is my family. What a treat! So, for those who don't have the scoop...I went into labor at about 10:30pm Monday night. 2 1/2 hours later, we welcomed Joshua into our family. Yes, it was very quick. What was worse is the anesthesiologist was side track by a c-section arrival, and they gave me the bad news when I was still at a six. I had a brief feeling of panic, then just dealt with the fact that I would have to suffer the pain. Luckily I only had to wait about 20 minutes, and he was suddenly with us. He's very healthy, and happy, and all of the kids are so excited to have a new little brother. Andrew was unsure at first, but has since warmed up to the little guy. A fun fact...His 1st birthday will be 09-09-09. Pretty cool!


7 comments:

Billy and Katie said...

Yep, looks perfect to me! He's beautiful and your family looks complete! Congrats!
(You should have his party at 9 and everyone has to come dresses to the nines, hee hee that would be funny)

Letti said...

Congratulations Tami you have a beautiful family. I am jealous of how fast your labor went. I can't believe how good you look for just having a baby either. Cody's baby celebrated his first birthday on 8/8/08. We had a lot of fun with it.

Allison Holmes said...

You have THE cutest family ever!
P.S. - You look super good already!

Amber Horspool said...

CUTE family! We love you guys and are so happy for you:)

Jill Land said...

What a beautiful family! Congrats! He looks just like Andrew!

KRISTIE said...

congrats tami!!! welcome to the world joshua!!
i love the name

Angela said...

Congratulations!! Josh is adorable! I can't believe you have 5 kids.....but there is no one better than you guys! Great family photos. We miss you !!!!